Sunday 12 October 2014

Day 3, Gratitude Challenge
   I am grateful for my salvation. He has chosen to call me from my darkness into His marvelous light and has leaked some of His nature and spirit into me. I am grateful because I am no longer just existing(I was grateful for my very  existence on the 1st day of this challenge) but I am living now that He's found me. Yes, He found me, I was too blind to find Him, He called me, I was too dumb to call out to Him, He pulled me close, I didn't have the strength to pull Him.
 I am grateful for a clearer understanding of His will and purpose for my life.I used to be so confused. Now, Its all coming together in bits like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I am grateful for the sweet fellowship  and the warmth of His love which is like nothing I have ever felt before. I am grateful for places like The Glorious Fountain Ministries and  Avenue Baptist Church  where I go to get sharpened and all the men of God in my life especially Rev Igho Yegbeburu  and Rev Oke Odunayo who keep me straight.
  My nominees for today are my pastor friends: Rev Oluwole Ojo ,  Pst Adewale Jolade,Pst Sammy Damilola, Pst Donald Osanyade , Pst Donald Tiemo .I nominate all of my friends from The Glorious Fountain Ministries and Avenue Baptist Church to share with the world what God has done for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment