Sunday 12 October 2014

Day 4 Gratitude Challenge
 I am grateful to God for my family. Sometimes, I wonder what it would have been like to have been born into another family. Although, I didn't get a chance to choose through what family I came into the world but God, who knows all things and sees the future, made the perfect choice for me. By myself, I could have made a mistake cause there would have been absolutely no way to tell which was a good family and which wasn't, and even if there was a way to tell, my still-developing-embryonic brain couldn't have possibly been able to figure it out.
  I am thankful to God for keeping us in unity, peace and love for soon-to-be 3 decades of being a happy family. For the provision and the protection especially when that bad guy tried at different times to snatch different members of my beautiful family, in Shania Twain 's words, we still together, still going strong and I have God to thank for that.
 Although, we have some odd ways of expressing our love and care for each other, my family is the most supportive family to wish for. I am grateful for my really cool brother, Princewill Osaigbovo , my sweet-spirited, drama-queen sister, Benedicta Osaigbovo , my over-sophisticated brother, Bob White, and my Jesus baby and baby of the house, Eugenia Osaigbovo who inspires me when I am slacking in spiritual matters.  Of course, my parents who are also teachers, preachers, counsellors, fashion police,intercessors(my mum especially), providers(God is the source). I nominate all the people mentioned in this post(my siblings n Shania) to take up this challenge and share what they are grateful to God for.

No comments:

Post a Comment